Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Post 5 of our Christmas crafts

Man, I have been slacking.  Too much work overtime and a sick son.  Plus, I got an early Christmas present.  I dog.  Like I needed more animals, but how was I supposed to say no?  I have been wanting a fluffy lap dog for ages.

Meet Clovie.  She is a 2 year old Pekingese, Maltese, Min Pin mix.

Ok, now to our crafty links:

Homemade napkins

Argyle ornament

BHG craft goodies

Cookie sets

Hidden message necklace

Dollar Store decorating
and

Paper Ornaments version 2

Little baby quilt for doll play

Candy treats/package decorations

Ornament jewelry

Picture blocks

Simple wreaths
and

Gift card holders
and

Microwave heat pad
(I make these with rice and long and skinny, so I can drape them around my neck.  This year, I am making some foot warmer ones that will have the heat pad covered in cotton and a fleece cover with a pocket to slip your feet into to warm them while watching TV, or watching a movie.)

Cupcake ornaments (super cuteness alert)

Christmas card village
http://theoscreativecorner.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-card-village.html (I think I would turn them inside out, or paint them.  I like the simplicity of the design though.)

Well, I hope you are getting all those Christmas crafts wrapped up.  (pun intended)  Till next time.  Keep crafting!

No comments: