Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

A homade Christmas. Part 2

Christmas is my favorite holiday to make things for people.  I love trying to think of things that people need that I can make.  I think that homemade gifts let people know that you thought enough of them to take the time to choose a gift and make it for them.  I want to try and make cloth wraps for my gifts this year.  

Let's get this blog rolling.  Warm their hearts and feet with this gift.
http://oneinchworld.com/blog/index.php/2008/11/making-bed-warmers-out-of-recycled-materials/ (I fill mine with rice and make a matching one that is long enough to hang around their necks.)

Do you have a little one who loves to be just like mommy?  How about making a kid sized purse for her.  Check out these color combos.

What about the candle lover on your list?

Barrette holder?

Drop cloths seem to be used for lots of things this year.  How about a tree skirt?

To finish off, I will leave you with this talented yarn artist.  You just gotta love her making her own patterns and sharing them.  I WANT those taming the butterfly wrist warmers!  Lol.

Till next post,

Happy holidays!

1 comment:

Trin said...

Awesome links!! I have been wanting to make a tree skirt.