Search This Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Have you seen all the UFOs in my area?

Un
Finished
Objects

Otherwise known as my bin of works in progress. I was doing a good job of getting these pared down. I made a rule, that I couldn't start a new project, until I finished one. That would work, but I tend to lose interest in the middle of the project, or have 5-10 projects going at the same time. I also love to make stuff, but hate to do the piddly things to finish them up.

My biggest problems right now:

1. My craft area is a mess.
2. My totes are not labeled very well and aren't see through.
3. I have a ton of things that I have actually finished up, but they never had designated homes when I created them.
4. I am procrastinating taking pictures of the afore mentioned stuff to post on etsy to sell.
5. I have too many to do projects.
6. I have a really short attention span.
7. I LOVE to surf for new craft ideas/sites/supplies.

I think you get the picture.

This is the reason for this blog. I will be taking pictures of things I am working on, or have finished, so I can keep a record. Then, by this time next year, I want to be pared down to basic supplies, and less than 10 projects that are In The Works, or planned. I also want to start selling some of my stuff.

I will be posting cool new sites I find on the web too.

To start things off, my own business site:
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/tanyaspc

No comments: